There are plenty of great groups on Last.fm. However, some of them can be a bit hard to find. We thought one way to make it easier to find groups would be to make it easier to find similar groups. What do you think?
Here are some of my personal favourites and their similar groups:
- Bossa Nova: they have a great group radio, if you are into that kind of music
- Addicted to Last.fm: the title says it all
- Converse: this special sponsored group has a really cool feature you won’t find elsewhere on the site
- The Special Interest Tag Radio Collective: some of the best tag radio stations I know of are listed there
- People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who …: a wonderful example of how a long group name totally makes sense
- Last.fm Book Club: a great example that there is sometimes more to life than just music
Btw, what are your favourite groups?